Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Thanks To All Yal'

Today, when I was at my school, during its end of the year awards ceremony. I won The Todd Saker award, which I have already framed. I would like to thank all the people on the list below who have definitely helped me win this so um.. without further ado..... TAH-DAH!
1. My Mom & Dad (If you cannot figure out why i put these people up here, let me say, what is wrong with you?!!?!??!)
2. Dan And Becca K (Well I hang out with them, and we bounce jokes of each other and uh what is better than a Krane? ( Ironically Pants is the next stop on my top ten things))
3. Aaron (My math-ee friend who often helps me with the smart (for lack of a better term) parts of my jokes)
4. Julian (Well he definitely gave me great ideas for my blog and feeds me with several new ideas a day)
5. Micah (My best friend, who i often run ideas by before releasing then to the public, also feeds me with new ideas )
6. Mr. Welch (who is definitely the best speech giver ever+ an awesome teacher)
Thanks To All Yal' for helping, cause there is NO way i could have done this without any of you.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
(The people on the list aren't the only ones i just put this up late at nite so i could only mention a few....)

1 comment:

ems11fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.